A quick and easy way to fight cancer is to reach the goal of healing with cancer fighting vitamins, supplements that are effective but also hold some side effects in the pocket.
-- Advertisement --
|Cancer Fighting Vitamins|
What are Cancer fighting supplements?
Treatments for tumors:-
Natural beta blockers-
- Bananas – They have properties similar to beta-blockers, & are high in potassium, which helps to remove sodium from the bloodstream to lower your BP. It is also proven to be of the best help in the reduction of stress & anxiety levels.
- Pomegranate– Its juice has been found in some research studies to be an excellent source of antioxidants, much more than red wine and herbal tea components. It is amongst those naturally fit beta-blockers producing amino acids, known as GABA.
- Tuna – It is an excellent derivation of a protein resource, with its every serving constituted with 23gm of protein, & is known to reduce the risk of stroke. It is also helpful in combating obesity, certain types of cancer, and high blood pressure.
- Oatmeal – It contains more lignans which help protect the body from various heart disease and cancer. Our intestinal bacteria can convert this food into mammalian lignans to protect the body’s hormones. Antioxidants consumption is beneficial for the heart and immune system.
- Turkey – This is high in proteins, & vitamin B that helps to keep blood sugar stable and reduce pressure on the nerves. The selenium components in turkey serving as antioxidative, which can reduce physical stress and prevent cancer.
Naturopathic cancer treatment:-
Cat’s claw cancer-
Vitamin B cancer-
Common benefits of this vitamin B:-
- Red blood cell growth
- Cell health
- Proper nerve function
- Production of hormones and cholesterol
- Cardiovascular health
- Muscle tone
- Improved eyesight
- Healthy brain function
- Better digestion
Some Medical tips decoded below:-
- Vitamin D to fight cancer – Intake of sufficient vitamin D helps you react better to chemotherapy and gives better results during it. It has also proved to help prevent the onset of specific cancer types and to reduce the cell growth of the disease. No wonder this is one of my cancer-fighting supplements.
- Fight the disease with melatonin – It is used for sleep to help fight cancer. If you intake melatonin in a dose of 20 mg, you are self-producing a natural killer, to decrease hormone receptor expression.
- Using Fish oil – If you are studying cancer, you may have heard about these remedies benefits and its potential concerns. It can also increase the apoptosis, popping up, of cancer cells. This will bring them to an end hence curing the disease.
- Sulforaphane in your vegetables – This element is an extract from broccoli or other cross vegetables, that is high in a sulfur-containing ingredient called sulfurfens. Sulforaphane is the one thing you can get high % in broccoli sprouts.
- Berries – They seem like a simple recommendation, shown to be rich in apigenin, resveratrol, and anthocyanin. They are also rich in polyphenols that help prevent angiogenesis, growth of blood vessels. The more they grow, the better they can divide and expand.
Selenium and breast cancer are interrelated – Are they?
- A 2017 study looked at the effect of low serum selenium on the survival of women suffering from breast cancer. Research has shown that 64.4 selenium levels may be beneficial for them in the treatment of the disease. Also, it has concluded that probably selenium supplementation may be helpful.
- As per 2016 proofs, there is an inverse relationship between selenium and the risk of breast cancer. Researchers found that selenium supplementation is not associated with cancer risk, but may have different effects on health.
- A 2014 study indicated that when the element is associated with a monoclonal antibody that may be used to treat breast cancer. It is better to destroy cancer cells in women who have developed resistance to chemotherapy.
- A 2010 study found that radiation therapy in females with breast cancer reduced selenium serum levels.
Side effects of the components:-
1. Some people experience an upset stomach or gas after beginning the intake of this supplement. This side effect gradually decreases as the body gets used to it.
2. The recommended dose is four capsules of Perfect Decreased Liver per day, which can be altered depending on the state. One bottle of the desiccated liver is equivalent to 12.7oz of fresh, raw, & grass-fed beef liver.
3. Geritol side effects associated with oral iron therapy include nausea, constipation, anorexia, heartburn, vomiting, and diarrhea, depending on the dose. Also, feces may appear darker in patients taking iron-rich products. Oral preparations of iron can rarely cause hemoccult-positive stool, the testing for patients usually requires further efforts.
4. A desiccated liver tablets side effect
To avoid this, it is important to choose a desiccated product that is derived from completely healthy cows. Make sure that the one you choose is completely free of chemical contamination, and is 100% pure grass liver powder.
5. Calcium magnesium zinc side effect
Currently, no side effects have been reported from these supplements. However, high doses of these individual nutrients are associated with various adverse effects, including:
-- Advertisement --
- Headache, nausea or vomiting
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Stomach ache and cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness and tingling