For 7 to 14 days per day, levofloxacin 500 mg orally or IV every 24 hours for 7 to 14 days, For a 5-day diet, 750 mg orally every 24 hours for 5 days or IV.
- Multi-drug resistant S. In pneumonia disinfectants, as well as antibacterial, penicillin (2 mcg / mL in any event), is isolated for MIC, second-age cephalosporins, macrolides, antibiotics, and sulfamethoxazole-trimetho poop.
- For the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia, 7 to 14 days of methicillin-susceptible s. Aureus, s. Pneumonia, h. Influenza, h. Parainfluenza, k. Pneumonia, Moraxella catarrhalis, Chlamydophila pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, or Mycoplasma.
- 5-day diet, s. Causes of pneumonia, h. Influenza, h. Parainfluenza, m. Pneumonia or c. Pneumonia.
- The usual dose is 250–750 mg once daily for 3 to 14 days, depending on the type of infection. Anthrax is treated with levofloxacin 500 Daily for 60 days.
After any antacid or mineral supplement containing iron, calcium, zinc, or magnesium, it is important to do oral yoga at least 2 hours before these binds Levaquin or 2 hours after.
Levofloxacin Warning – The risks involved with consumption
- Liver Damage – A warning
This medicine can cause liver damage. If you have any liver problems, call your doctor immediately.
- Heart rhythm change- A warning
Tell your doctor immediately if your heartbeat is fast or irregular or if you are unconscious. This medicine can cause a rare heart problem known as the prolonged QT interval. This serious condition can cause an abnormal heartbeat.
- Allergy- A warning
The medicine can cause a severe allergic reaction even after only one dose.
Symptoms may include:
- Trouble breathing or swallowing
- Swelling on your lips, tongue, face
- Sore throat
- Fast heart rate
- Skin rash
Warning for people with certain conditions-
- For people with diabetes – People consuming levofloxacin with diabetes drugs or insulin may develop either low or high blood sugar. Serious problems as a result of hypoglycemia, such as coma, or deaths have been reported.
- For people with kidney damage – Your doctor will prescribe the dose and frequency depending on the extent of the loss.
- For people with myasthenia gravis – You should not take this medicine if you have a history of muscle weakness, since the drug consumption can worsen it.
It would not be inadequate to mention that Levaquin (levofloxacin) is an antibiotic that kills bacteria.
It turns two bacterial chemicals, topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase, into toxic catalysts that disrupt the arrangement and fix of DNA and other DNA forms. Side effects of Levaquin can be many, and the drug belongs to a group known as fluoroquinolone antibiotics.
OnlyHealthCares has made every effort to ensure that all information is factually correct, comprehensive, and up-to-date. You should always consult your doctor or other health care professional before taking any medicine.
For more data and health-related articles, stay connected with the team.
Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!